There are many different options for artists, athletes, and entertainers to gain temporary and permanent entrance into the United States.
- O-Visas, P-Visas, and E-Visas
- Also H-1B and J-1 Visas, we are lawyers that will determine which visa is best for you, and apply for them.
- Professional Athletes
- A leader in immigration services. Many of our clients are professional athletes from the Dominican Republic.
- Artists and entertainers have special requirements, depending on the nature of their work, for visas.
Perdomo Law has a long running history of professional legal representation for people that may fall into any of these categories, and more:
- Major and Minor League Baseball players
- Entertainers and workers from the Dominican Republic
We can help you determine the proper strategy for your case, and get you the required paperwork completed, so you can focus on your career. Please contact us now for our help in getting the visa processed for your needs.
- Transition to Permanent Positions
Entertainers can travel to the US on a work visa, obtain a green card or other methods to gain non-citizen resident status. The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) oversee legal immigration to the US. There are many levels of visas and many regulations that need to be adhered to in order to apply for each level.
To those who are trying to enter the United States, the various types of non-immigrant status and qualifications can be very confusing, especially since some of the definitions are not always clear. Perdomo Law can help navigate through all the red tape and make sure that you are able to use your talent in the land of opportunity.