The content of this website has been prepared by Perdomo Law for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. The material posted on this website is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship, and readers should not act upon it without seeking professional counsel.
Perdomo Law did not produce and is not responsible for the content of off-site legal resources. The materials on this site may constitute advertising under various state ethics rules.
This website contains attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Perdomo Law is dedicated to the fundamentals of protecting the privacy of individuals using the Internet. We collect and use information (via on-line forms) for purpose of attracting and communicating with clients, potential clients and interested parties. The information collected from our website is not shared with other organizations. More.
Statement of Client Rights
In accordance with 22 NYCRR 1210.
1. You are entitled to be treated with courtesy and consideration at all times by your lawyer and the other lawyers and personnel in your lawyer’s office.
2. You are entitled to an attorney capable of handling your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession. If you are not satisfied with how your matter is being handled, you have the right to withdraw from the attorney-client relationship at any time (court approval may be required in some matters and your attorney may have a claim against you for the value of services rendered to you up to the point of discharge).
3. You are entitled to your lawyer’s independent professional judgment and undivided loyalty uncompromised by conflicts of interest.
4. You are entitled to be charged a reasonable fee and to have your lawyer explain at the outset how the fee will be computed and the manner and frequency of billing. You are entitled to request and receive a written itemized bill from your attorney at reasonable intervals. You may refuse to enter into any fee arrangement that you find unsatisfactory.
5. You are entitled to have your questions and concerns addressed in a prompt manner and to have your telephone calls returned promptly.
6. You are entitled to be kept informed as to the status of your matter and to request and receive copies of papers. You are entitled to sufficient information to allow you to participate meaningfully in the development of your matter.
7. You are entitled to have your legitimate objectives respected by your attorney, including whether or not to settle your matter (court approval of a settlement is required in some matters).
8. You have the right to privacy in your dealings with your lawyer and to have your secrets and confidences preserved to the extent permitted by law.
9. You are entitled to have your attorney conduct himself or herself ethically in accordance with the Code of Professional Responsibility.
10. You may not be refused representation on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We strive to keep your personal information confidential. Please take a moment to read the following statement to learn how Perdomo Law handles your personal information. We want you to know which information we use, how we collect it and finally how we will never disclose your information.
Perdomo Law uses your name, email address, work address and telephone number.
We collect information about you in several ways. For example, we might ask for your contact information when you meet with us, when we exchange business cards, or collect your information off common social media hubs, like LinkedIn.
We use the personal information we collect from you to provide you with information and services that we believe may be of value to you now or at sometime in the near future. However, we will not provide your personal information to any third party under any circumstances without your express consent.
1 World Trade Center Suite 8500
New York, NY 10006